About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, culturally sensitive, and relatable educational resources for patients and caregivers. We have experience serving diverse populations, covering more than 160 health topics across 75+ countries and 90+ languages – and we’re always expanding!
Our multicultural offerings are designed to explain the latest in evidence-based literature using highly visual elements so that everyone can understand complex medical topics. We use familiar mediums to ensure this -from comic books and Pixar®-style animation, to virtual reality experiences and authentic documentary-style patient stories – all tailored based on age and audience.
Jumo Health is a medical communications company serving the needs of the pharmaceutical industry as they develop and market their products. This is a hands-on role. The successful candidate will have deep rooted knowledge of the market sector and experience in successfully building external marketing communications plans including, but not limited to, public relations, convention presence, website
As Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining, implementing, and overseeing the strategic direction of our marketing initiatives. While this is a leadership role, we are seeking a hands-on candidate excited to take ownership of and actively participate in the various initiatives and day to day tasks required. This position requires a combination of strategic thinking, creative insight, and operational ability to elevate our brand presence, customer engagement, and business growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Strategic Planning: Define and lead the marketing strategy in alignment with the Company’s overarching objectives. This will include all tactics the position and market the Company’s offerings including but not limited to website, social media, and marketing communications (press releases, blogs, podcasts, etc.)
- Brand Management: Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure consistent representation of the Jumo Health brand across all marketing channels.
- Demand Generation: Work with sales development stakeholders to drive the creation and execution of campaigns to generate leads, increase customer engagement, and drive revenue.
- Digital Marketing: Oversee online presence, including SEO/SEM strategies, content marketing, and social media engagement.
- Conference/Convention Marketing: Work with sales and other internal and external stakeholders to establish a marketing plan to effectively promote the Company at various events including booth presence, sponsorship opportunities, and speaking engagements.
- Market Analysis: Regularly analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences to adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Budget Management: Develop and oversee the marketing budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources.
- Performance Metrics: Monitor, measure, and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Innovation: Foster an environment of creativity, encouraging innovative approaches to marketing challenges
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Health care experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree preferred or greater than 5 years experience with exact job specifications.
- A desire to be in an office environment.
- Proven experience or similar executive-level role within a top tier health care agency, medical communications firm, or clinical research organization.
- Demonstrable P&L experience.
- In-depth knowledge of global clinical trial regulations, guidelines, and best practices is a plus.
- Excellent planning and decision-making abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively and positively collaborate with internal teams, external partners, and possibly customers.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
To all applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.