This website is operated by Jumo Health USA, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Jumo Health, Inc. (“Jumo Health”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Our principal address at 470 James Street, Suite 232, New Haven, Connecticut 06513.
These terms were last updated on March 10, 2022.
What You Are Allowed To Do
What You Are Not Allowed To Do
You may only use the Site and Applications for lawful purposes. You are not allowed to:
- copy any part of the Site (except as permitted above, and to the extent that copying occurs automatically in the normal course of your accessing the Site using a browser);
- store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network, or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing pages of the Site;
- modify, translate or otherwise create derivative works from any part of the Site;
- interfere with, or disrupt, the provision of the Site or its use by anyone else, or remove or change any content of the Site;
- upload to the Site and/or use the Site to store or transmit any malicious code or harmful programs designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site; or
Deletion of Your Account
We may provide chat rooms, message boards and other community areas on this Site from time to time (a “Community Area”). Please use these Community Areas responsibly and with respect to others (including us, and other users). You may only use the Community Areas in accordance with the terms below.
You are legally responsible for what you submit to any Community Area. Please consider how your comments could be received by others. Many different types of people of different ages (including children) may view your comments. Please be polite. Do not use swear words or crude or sexual language. Only English is allowed as the language for your postings. Keep your submissions relevant. Do not insult other contributions or discuss the non-appearance or removal of any content. Please respect people’s privacy.
Community Areas: What You Are Not Allowed To Do
You must not submit any posts or material that:
- is libelous, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing or racist;
- is a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy (for example, you must not submit the name, telephone number, email address or other contact details of any person);
- is indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature; or
- is likely to:
- cause a person alarm or distress;
- encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- infringe any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit (e.g., photos and comments) or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material;
- advertises any product or services or is for any other commercial purpose;
- impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status;
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware;
- is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful software, data, components or conduct);
- is, encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
You must not include links to any websites or webpages.
You must not try to circumvent (i.e., get around) any protections we put in place for the security and operation of the Site.
You must not re-submit postings or other content which you are aware has been removed. If you see something which you reasonably believe breaches these terms, please contact us. Please do not report a post just because you disagree with what it says.
Rights To Your Content
In relation to any content that you submit on this Site:
- subject to the terms set out below, any intellectual property rights that you own in the content you submit will be retained by you;
- you hereby grant us a worldwide, sublicensable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works, adapt and publish the content you submit: (i) via the Site; (ii) if the Site is linked to any other website or application, via that other website or application; (iii) in other versions of the Site that we operate, either on our own behalf or on behalf of third parties. This license will continue to apply while you continue to include the relevant content on the Site and will come to an end when you delete that content from the Site;
- you waive any moral rights you may have in, or to be identified as the author, of content you submit;
- you are publishing such content and you acknowledge that you may be identified publicly by your user ID in association with such content; and
- you are responsible for ensuring that you own the intellectual property rights in content you submit or you otherwise have the right to submit the content and grant the licenses set out above in relation to that content.
If you do not want content submitted by you to be subject to these license terms, then you should not submit it.
User Generated Content
We do not (and have no obligation to) monitor the use of the Site or any content uploaded to it by users, and do not pre-screen content uploaded by users, but we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, edit or modify any content submitted by you or any other user, at any time and without notice to you.
Complaints about any content should be sent to us via our Site and should contain details of the specific content giving rise to the complaint.
Availability and Standards
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available for use for as much of the time as possible, but we cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis), for example due to maintenance or upgrades.
We may impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to parts or all of it without notice or liability.
Functionality and Content
We may change the design, features and/or functionality of the Site from time to time. The content of the Site may be updated at any time.
While we try to make sure that content made available on the Site consisting of information of which we are the source is correct, the Site may make content available which is derived from a number of sources (including users), for which we are not responsible. In all cases, information made available by the Site is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed.
Use Of Your ID
In order to use our service via the Site, you may be asked to register for and open an account with us. In doing so, you must ensure that all of the details that you give us are accurate and complete, and are kept up-to-date.
Once you have registered and have a login ID (e.g., email and password, username and password or other identifier(s)), please treat your login ID as confidential and do not reveal them to anyone else. You must notify us immediately if you become aware or if you have any reason to believe that there is the risk of any unauthorized use of your account.
Unless you have notified us that something has happened to cause unauthorized use of your account, then any activities that occur under your ID will be treated as if they were carried out by you. We reserve the right to disable any login ID, at any time, if in our opinion:
- any details you provide for the purposes of registering as a user are or may be false; or
- there is any other risk to the security or integrity of our website or the services.
Our Site may include links to other websites. We may include these to provide you with access to information and services that you might find useful or interesting. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of these other websites or for anything provided by them, and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of or association with their operators or promoters.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in any content on the Site or any Application (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe content on our Site or Applications infringes your copyrights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including by providing all relevant information.
Our Liability To You
The Site and Applications contain information on featured topics, including, clinical, physical and mental health and wellbeing. These communications and resources are for general educational and informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for a doctor’s professional medical judgment or advice or construed, directly or indirectly, as the provision of medical advice or services by us or our affiliates.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Disclaimer of Warranties
USE OF THE SITE AND APPLICATIONS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH OR BY US VIA THE SITE AND/OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION, TO CORRECT ANY ERROR OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET, THE SITE OR THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE APPLICATIONS OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THESE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, OR SUITABILITY OF THE SITE, THE APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION RETRIEVED FROM THEM. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPLETENESS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
If you are not satisfied with the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Site.
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
Use of your personal information by us (including any information that you give us on registration and any information derived from your use of the Site or our services) will be in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Please take the time to read this and make sure that you are happy with it before you upload any information or start to use the Site.
All notices given by you to us must be given in writing to the address set out at the end of these terms. If we do not enforce any of our rights, it does not mean that the rights concerned have been waived. Access to the Site or to any content from territories where use of the Site (or any part of it) is illegal or unlawful is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so of your own accord and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Agreement to Arbitrate
Waiver of Jury Trial and Class Actions
Attention: Customer Care
470 James Street, Suite 232
New Haven, Connecticut 06513