Sales Representative (Clinical Trials)
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, culturally sensitive, and relatable educational resources for patients and caregivers. We have experience serving diverse populations, covering more than 160 health topics across 75+ countries and 90+ languages – and we’re always expanding!
Our multicultural offerings are designed to explain the latest in evidence-based literature using highly visual elements so that everyone can understand complex medical topics. We use familiar mediums to ensure this -from comic books and Pixar®-style animation, to virtual reality experiences and authentic documentary-style patient stories – all tailored based on age and audience.
Our clinical trials group is seeking thoughtful and self-motivated individuals to help spread the word about our offerings to clinical research organizations and the pharmaceutical industry. The successful candidate will have quarterly and annual booking goals and will be integral in monetizing industry relationships to help achieve Company revenue goals. Travel is required in this role.
The candidate must have a proven track record in selling strategic, multi-product programs.
- Act as an outside sales representative for the Company’s products and services created for pharmaceutical pediatric clinical trials
- Effectively navigate the CRO and clinical pharma landscape
- Manage and grow specific assigned accounts by researching, developing, and validating new prospects and existing clients
- Build strategic plans for your clients that focuses on education, relationship building and driving recruitment and retention
- Understand the Company unique selling proposition and how that translates to each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions
- Work with other team members, as needed, to propose solutions and close deals
- Delight clients and prospects by delivering exceptional customer service
- Be a team player by sharing knowledge and open dialogue with peers to ensure ongoing education
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required, MBA and/or medical-related degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience working in pharma sales, medical communications, medical education, or advertising; selling into the Clinical Trial space (CROs, direct-to-pharma Clinical Trial Managers) = jump to the front of the line!
- Past experience independently building and managing successful relationships with clients in a sales capacity or at an agency
- Past experience working in, and being successful in a start-up environment a huge plus
- PROVEN track record of success – specifically exceeding sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of health care, pharmaceutical marketing, clinical trials, and trends in digital marketing; adequate therapeutic area knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to speak with a variety of stakeholders including CROs, pharmaceutical Clinical Trial Managers, physicians, patients/families, health care organizations, and advocacy groups
- Self-starter who is able to roll up his/her sleeves, take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and be efficient/productive
- Outgoing and friendly personality and the ability to connect with a variety of stakeholders
- Results driven, understands how to effectively navigate the sales cycle and selling environment, and most importantly how to EXCEED quarterly and annual sales quotas!
- High degree of integrity and business ethics
To all applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.